Acts 2 Journey Facilitator Training
July 23 @ 12:00 pm - July 25 @ 12:00 pm$299
Monday, July 23
- 12-5pm – Introduction to cohort structure and guided discussion of Retreat 1
Tuesday, July 24
- 9am-noon – Guided discussion of Retreat 2
- noon-1pm – Working lunch catered on campus
- 1-5pm – Guided discussion of Retreat 3
- 5pm – Break for evening
- 7pm-9pm – Guided discussion of Retreat 3 (if necessary)
Wednesday, July 25
- 9am-noon – Guided discussion of Retreat 4 and post-cohort follow-up
All attendees will receive the following:
- An Acts 2 Survey evaluating the five functions described in Acts 2:42-47. A completed survey will determine the minimum health factors in 12 separate areas, with recommendations for next-step actions
- Copies of A Spirit-Empowered Church by Alton Garrison and A Spirit-Empowered Life by Mike Clarensau
- A complete set of Friday leadership training lessons designed to assist pastors in stewarding the Acts 2 template taught in the Saturday Vision Team meetings.
- Special tutorial notes designed to assist in conducting the four Acts 2 Journey Cohort retreats.
- Instruction on how to present the material and incorporate the involvement of Vision Teams during table talks.
- Information on pre- and post-Acts 2 Journey retreats.
- A digital recording of each teaching session during the event.